In the early 1970's we adopted a new logo featuring a blazing sun, snow-capped ski hills along with a reference to the waves of White Sand Lake. Now in 2020 we've reinterpreted this mark and adjusted the ski hills of our past illustration to the evergreen trees that Marvin Dillman, Jerry Loar and Dennis Robertson planted in the 1970's... which continue to prosper on our peninsula today.
This vintage-inspired mark has been screen printed on Gildan mid-weight zip hoodies in an array of colors. The hoodies are the perfect middle-ground — half cotton, half polyester — giving you the softness of natural fiber along with the technology of manmade fiber. They are 8 ounces, which puts them in the middle of hooded sweatshirt territory, able to be layered for cold weather or worn as outerwear during fall or early spring.
If we are sold out of a color or size, please call 715-588-3143 to place a special order or check on our next delivery.
- 50 Cotton / 50 Polyester blend
- Double-needle stitched for durability
- Front pouch pockets
- Stretchy athletic ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Hood with matching drawstring (except for Adult XS - Youth L)
- Safety Orange is compliant with ANSI - ISEA 107 High Visibility Standards
- Fit: Runs Small
- Weight: 8 oz.